PreMOn (Predicate Model for Ontologies) is a linguistic Linked Data resource representing predicate models such as PropBank, NomBank, VerbNet and FrameNet. PreMOn consists of an OWL ontology for modelling semantic classes with their roles, mappings across different predicate models, and annotations, based on lemon (Lexicon Model for Ontologies); and of a set of RDF datasets for the main predicate models described using this ontology.
- modular OWL ontology (core module with extension for each predicate model)
- based on lemon by the Ontology-Lexica Community Group at W3C
- dataset with VOID statistics available for PropBank (1.7 and 2.1.5), NomBank (1.0), VerbNet (3.2), FrameNet (1.5 and 1.6), SemLink (1.2.2c), and PredicateMatrix (1.3)
- SPARQL endpoint with web interface
- URI dereferencing and navigation using lodview
- premonitor software for converting original resources
- 2016-05-20 Browse PreMOn with the Navigator
- 2016-05-04 PreMOn 2016.b released
- 2016-05-02 Added PredicateMatrix 1.3
- 2016-04-08 PreMOn is on DataHub
- 2016-03-10 Manuscript of the LREC2016 paper available
- 2016-03-10 Added FrameNet, VerbNet, SemLink
- 2016-01-26 Paper accepted at LREC2016.
- 2015-11-12 Updated datasets (added missing inferences)
- 2015-10-28 Published ontology, PropBank and NomBank datasets